Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cansei de Ser Sexy



I feel pretty late to the game with this band; I've been hearing about them for a year or so now, and I still don't own any of their music. It does appeal to me though; their tunes are catchy and danceable, two things I prize highly. I also like the fact the band is five girls--singing, strumming, drumming--and one boy, not the usual mix of bands I enjoy. That said, you might be wondering why I am writing about a band on our video-centered blog.

Well, I recently watched a bunch of their videos on the internet, and I really liked them. They look good, I like the concepts, they don't get boring--for music videos, or any kind of video really, they are right on. As far as I can tell, each video was directed by a different person. Overall, CSS has accumulated a nice little video collection. Please peruse below, and enjoy! I think Alala is my favorite of the bunch.

Pretend We're Alala directed by Cat Solen


Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above by ???


Alcohol by Jared Eberhardt


You can also check out the CSS website, MySpace, and YouTube channel.

No comments: